Musical Education

I was musically educated at the Liceo Music School in Barcelona. The virtuos guitarist Manuel Granados was one of my teachers. 

After this I moved to Granada, where I had many performances and where I improved my musical skills by working together with other musicians. I stayed there for aproximately 8 years.

I took lessons with Jose María Ortiz, among guitarists from Granada. I worked with the famous guitar player Emilio Maya in the Flamenco School "Siete Por Medio".

I was also in the course of accompanying the cante flamenco wich was organized by Antonio El "Colorao” and the guitar player Ramón del Paso.


I also attended classes organized by the Junta de Andalucía in Almería receiving classes from Tomatito, Manolo Franco and Paco Serrano

Currently I live in Saarland (Germany) for 7 years and I dedicate myself to give (international) concerts and to compose songs.  in addition to participating in festivals such as Festival Esch (Luxembourg) and theaters such as Theater Rombas (Metz, France) with artists such as Sabrine Le Guen -dancer-, Ainoha Linaza -dancer- Sensi Martos -singer-, Jacob de Carmen -singer- and other great flamenco artists.